without a real-time dashboard … so why an organisation?
Pulling Everything Together
The web-based Escendency System tracks the real-time progress of individuals and organisations, holistically.
There is no software or hardware to buy, everything you need is covered by your annual subscription.
or call Mark Robinson on 07932 070691
Rother District Council
The System is used in…
The web-based Escendency System is used in and across many types of organisations, here are some examples:
- Local Authorities
- Real-time performance management
- Special Schools
- Visualising the holistic progress of individual students and cohorts through to whole school improvement plans
- Sports and commercial services business and real-time organisational performance
- Monitoring, managing and reporting of Corporate Social Responsibility operations
- Social Enterprises
- Social Accounting and evidence-based added value reporting for stakeholders
Transform Your Strategy
Every organisation is unique but whether it is large or small, in the private or the public sector, evidence shows that highly successful ones have two ingredients in common:
- A clear strategic Purpose with Performance Indicators and Improvement Actions against which progress is measured and routinely reported.
- An organisation in which every individual is able to assess their own objectives and know how they relate to the organisation's Purpose.
Transform your strategy into a real-time monitoring, managing and reporting system across your organisation.